I’m Still Cooling Down The Nation!
As you may or may not know, I’ve been spending my summer giving out free freezers stocked full of Mr. Freeze to workplaces around the country. I started by sending out freezers to big names such as Heat Magazine, Pretty Little Thing, Lad Humour and Sugarscape.
For the next part of the campaign, I asked the general public why their workplace needed the gift of Freeze. I received an overwhelming amount of entries and have given out lots of freezers throughout August. Here are some of my favourite entries so far:
- St John Ambulance won me over with this fantastic photo of a melted snowman on a desk. The attention to detail was incredible… even his last Google search on the screen was “how to stay cool in summer”
- Foodbev.com went to the effort of writing me a poem, which I found incredibly funny. You can read it here:
- Ralph Creative sent me a photo of their staffroom freezer, which was broken and being held together by sellotape. They captioned the photo “because this is not cool”. Of course, I had to send them a freezer in response!
- A member of staff at AVK Syddal sent in this photo of himself at work. It looks hot at the best of times, but especially in the summer! So I sent him a freezer to cool him and his workmates down.
- Tangle Teezer HQ sent us an adorable photo of their office pug enjoying a Mr. Freeze, and when I sent them a freezer, they sent us THIS amazing picture:
Good luck!Mr. Freeze